The year’s unmissable event bringing together all the stakeholders of the e-retail sector
In 2016, E-Commerce Paris showcased the solutions of the major e-commerce actors, with ever greater innovation and commitment to add value to the digital purchasing experience. The event was focused on business and conviviality.
Major changes offered added impetus:
- New location in Pavilion 2 of the Porte de Versailles: 27,500 sq.m of exhibition space for Europe’s leading e-commerce business meeting.
- Jointly held alongside the Equipmag show, under the PARIS RETAIL WEEK banner.
- New specialised services enabling exhibitors and visitors to get together and exchange ideas on identified projects.
- Casual entertainment activities and events offering both visitors and exhibitors a unique trade show experience.
"The enthusiasm for the second edition of Paris Retail Week confirms the need for off- and online retail professionals to come together at a joint event. A synonym of modernity and the future, in France and abroad, Paris Retail Week is the gathering that showcases innovations in augmented retail, the symbol of a new era of consumption", emphasised Sophie Lubet, Retail Business Unit Director at Comexposium.
Paris Retail Week 2016 Key Figures
- Attended by 48,369 professionals and around 1,000 participating companies and represented brands on both Equipmag and E-Commerce Paris
- Talks by major players such as FEVAD, Amazon, Alibaba, Facebook, Google, Reebok Monde, Priceline Group, Zalando, Meetic, Picwic, IKEA, Kiabi, Kaporal, But, Fnac…
- 4 Paris Retail Tours to visit the most innovative points of sale in Paris
- Extensive media coverage by France 2, M6, France Inter, France Info, France 5, France Bleu, 20 Minutes, etc.
- 86,302,000 cumulative impressions on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Périscope
See you in 2017...
As part of Paris Retail Week, E-Commerce Paris and Digital(in)Store will merge to form a global event in 2017.
See you from 19 to 21 September 2017 in the Pavilion 7.3 of the Paris expo Portes de Versailles exhibition center!
The E-Commerce Paris 2016 offer
- High added-value conferences: Plenary Sessions – Keynotes - Special Sessions - Academies
- Awards recognised by the industry and a special “Rookie Of The Year” award, reserved for start-ups
- Store tours by Paris Retail Week
- Partner events
- Networking evening