Arnaud Affergan, Mobile Solutions Manager
Can you briefly describe your activity?
A unique experience in the development and implementation of business mobility projects!
For 13 years, Rayonnance has been one of the leading French specialists in the development of business mobile applications on PDA, Tablet and Smartphone on Microsoft OS (Windows Mobile, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8), Android, iOS, with several tens of thousands of terminals deployed.
Rayonnance works on all issues of mobility projects across two structures:
- Rayonnance Technologies for the development of custom mobile applications and connection to customer's IT systems. Publisher of the Harmonie middleware communication platform (data synchronization, remote fleet management, deployment of new versions)
- Rayonnance Distribution for the supply, deployment and management of the hardware fleets (PDA, Tablets, printers ...) (Zebra / Motorola, Honeywell, Samsung, Ingenico, Fujitsu, Motion, Panasonic ...).
We create business applications especially for the retail activities:
- Back Office mobile applications (inventory management) on PDA
- Mobile applications for sales support and complementary range for smartphones and Tablets
- Applications of mobile checkout with paiement by credit card
What are the trends in your market?
With competition from the web, customer reception becomes the driver of growth and performance for in-store sales. The solutions of assisted saled and mobile checkout respond to this need of improvement: quality hospitality, responsiveness, selling products not available in store, reduction of payment time, without increasing the number of physical checkouts.
They are integrated directly to the checkout information system of the brand and their electronic payment system (Ingenico or Verifone). These solutions are based on the Rayonnance's technology platform: "Harmony". Wifi or 3G communication.
Who are your current customers and which targets would you like to reach?
Rayonnance works with large French and European retailers. Some customers:
- Textile: Camaïeu, Okaïdi, Armand Thiery, Pimkie, Kaporal, Etam, Devred, Le Bon Marché
- DIY: Bricorama, PUM Plastiques, VM Matériaux, Leroy Merlin
- Automotive: Norauto, Carglass
- Other: Orange, Nespresso, Maison du Monde, La Grande Récré, Troc
What motivated your decision to exhibit at Digital(in)Store?
The DIGITAL(in)STORE trade show is positioned on new issues for stores: the intersection between the digital and the physical store, on which Rayonnance is strongly positioned too. It was therefore natural for Rayonnance to be present at the first edition of this show.