Jean François Piard, CEO at Presta Service
Can you briefly describe your activity?
Our area is the facilities management. Since 2004, Presta Service provides multi-skilled maintenance for more 10,000 retail stores in France, in Luxembourg and in Belgium.
What are the main features of your services? What are the innovations you will be putting forward?
We follow our clients on global or specific solutions (contract or off contract):
- Curative and/or preventive Maintenance (electricity, plumbing, relamping),
- Project management on multi-sites (access for disabled persons...),
- Small repairs ( handyman ),
- Regulatory control (elevator, HVAC, fire extinguisher, Emergency lighting, smoke extraction),
- Technical advice on the future and existing equipment.
What are the trends in your field market?
The growth rate on 3 next years of Facilities Management is from 6 to 8 % a year according to the study of ISS World Services A/S.
Who are your current customers and which audience would you like to reach?
Our customers are:
- Retail Stores : SERCA, NIKE, GRANDVISION, CAROLL, CELIO, PORCELANOSA, YVES ROCHER, SFR, MAISONS DU MONDE, HABITAT, PARASHOP, CARRE BLANC...
Tertiary : MALAKOFF MEDERIC, BABILOU, O2, KELLY SERVICES...
- Restaurants: PAUL, LA CROISSANTERIE, BUFFALO GRILL...
- Luxury brands: MAUBOUSSIN, L'OREAL, BA&SH, CARTIER...
We wish to extend to banks, industry and public domain.
What motivated your decision to take part in Equipmag?
First, to have a window to present our company and our expertise. Second to meet our clients and subcontractors.
What are your thoughts about the creation of Paris Retail Week and Equipmag being held jointly with E-Commerce Paris?
It allows to give an international size to the show and to integrate the multi-channel aspect which is essential today for retail.