All aspects of retail to enhance customer experience
The EQUIPMAG 2016 edition offered plenty of novelties!
Strengthened in its market positioning in equipment and technology for the point of sale by a unique products offer, the No. 1 retail tradeshow in France accelerated its dynamic towards experiential and connected commerce at the occasion of its 30th edition:
- Co-location with E-Commerce Paris, Europe’s largest exhibition dedicated to e-commerce, under the aegis of PARIS RETAIL WEEK
- A new hall at Porte de Versailles, Pavilion 3, connected to Pavilion 2 hosting E-Commerce Paris, to optimize visitor flows
- Integration of Digital(in)Store as a specific space for the latest new offers dedicated to the digitization of stores
- New entertainment and festive events
- Increasing internationalization of the event
"The enthusiasm for the second edition of Paris Retail Week confirms the need for off- and online retail professionals to come together at a joint event. A synonym of modernity and the future, in France and abroad, Paris Retail Week is the gathering that showcases innovations in augmented retail, the symbol of a new era of consumption", emphasised Sophie Lubet, Retail Business Unit Director at Comexposium.
Paris Retail Week 2016 Key Figures
- Attended by 48,369 professionals and around 1,000 participating companies and represented brands on both Equipmag and E-Commerce Paris
- Talks by major players such as FEVAD, Amazon, Alibaba, Facebook, Google, Reebok Monde, Priceline Group, Zalando, Meetic, Picwic, IKEA, Kiabi, Kaporal, But, Fnac…
- 4 Paris Retail Tours to visit the most innovative points of sale in Paris
- Extensive media coverage by France 2, M6, France Inter, France Info, France 5, France Bleu, 20 Minutes, etc.
- 86,302,000 cumulative impressions on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Periscope
See you in September 2018 for the 31st edition of Equipmag, the retail leader gathering with the most extensive offer on the value chain of trade and distribution!
Meanwhile, Paris Retail Week will welcome you in 2017, from Tuesday 19 to Thursday 21 of September in the Hall 7.3 of Paris expo Porte de Versailles, for a focus on connected commerce and the digitization of point of sale.
THE EQUIPMAG 2016 OFFER
A comprehensive offer to meet all 360° Experiential Retail:
- Marketing / POS Advertising
- Logistics / Supply Chain
- Customer relations / Digital marketing / M-commerce