The Paris Retail Awards
The Paris Retail Awards help contractors and service providers to strengthen their reputation, to reward the work of the team behind a project, initiate new contacts and even raise equity, as previous winners did.
The main goal of this competition is to identify promising companies and innovations able to effectively provide solutions to issues faced by e-merchants, retailers and brands in general.
The Jury, comprising renowned industry professionals and experts, select from the applications submitted, the most promising projects.
For the fifth year, the Rookie Of The Year will highlight three finalists startups, who will pitch their project to the audience on the D-Day. A live vote will elect the startup of the year. A stepping stone which aims to provide young startups the opportunity to shine before an audience of investors and potential customers gathered for the occasion.
ONE CEREMONY, 8 AWARDS
- 6 winners (1 per category)
- 1 Jury's Favorite
- 1 award for startups: the Rookie Of The Year
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
This Competition is open to any player (contractor or service provider) in e-commerce or retail - exhibiting at Paris Retail Week - who wants to introduce an innovation in:
- eCommerce (contractor or service provider)
- Omnichannel (web to store, store to web)
- Connected Commerce
SCHEDULE OF THE COMPETITION
More information coming soon
- Start of registration for the competition
- Deadline for submission of applications
- Jury's vote
- Meeting of the jury members
- Promotion of the results
- Communication of the names of the 11 winners and Ceremony