The Paris Retail Awards help contractors and service providers to strengthen their reputation, to reward the work of the team behind a project, initiate new contacts and even raise equity, as previous winners did.
The main goal of this competition is to identify promising companies and innovations able to effectively provide solutions to issues faced by e-merchants, retailers and brands in general.
The Jury, comprising renowned industry professionals and experts, select from the applications submitted, the most promising projects.
For the fourth year, the Rookie Of The Year will highlight three finalists startups, who will pitch their project to the audience on the D-Day. A live vote will elect the French startup of the year. A stepping stone which aims to provide young startups the opportunity to shine before an audience of investors and potential customers gathered for the occasion.
One ceremony, 11 Awards
- 7 winners (1 per category)
- 1 top winner: the Paris Retail Golden Award
- 1 French Initiative Award
- 1 Jury's Favorite
- 1 award for a French startup: the Rookie Of The Year
Terms of participation
This Competition is open to any player (contractor or service provider) in e-commerce or retail - exhibiting or not at Paris Retail Week - who wants to introduce an innovation in:
- eCommerce (contractor or service provider)
- Omnichannel (web to store, store to web)
- Connected Commerce
The competition is open to national and international entries. National entries only for the Rookie Of The Year.
PAYING for the Paris Retail Awards categories (€300 tax incl. - online payment)
FREE for the Rookie Of The Year
Registrations for the Paris Retail Awards 2017 are not opened yet.
- Competition entry begins: Beginning of April 2017
- Deadline for applications: May 17, 2017
- Vote of the Jury: 1st fortnight of June 2017
- Meeting of the Jury: around June 20, 2017
- Revelation of the 21 finalists (3 per category) on the website: from July 1st, 2017
- Revelation of the 11 winners and Awards Ceremony: Tuesday 19 September 2017
Planning subject to change.
May you have any question, please contact:
Email :[email protected]
Phone :+33 (0) 1 76 77 13 72