Notable for its size and the many leading figures, experts and ambassadors that take part, the 2022 event will be more experiential than ever and the highlight of autumn's calendar. A unique European event dedicated to professionals from the retail ecosystem and project leaders from all business sectors.
The 2022 "Must-Sees"
- Start-up village: more than 50 attending companies
- 120 Solution workshops
- 3 Days of plenary sessions
- Awards in recognition of e-commerce innovations: they are aligned with the 8 business issues mentioned above with an additional "Rookie of the Year" award reserved exclusively for starts-ups and the Jury's top pick.
« The ability to create, reinvent and innovate to satisfy consumers is a daily challenge faced by retail and e-commerce professionals. This year, our goal is once again to create the largest platform dedicated to professionals encompassing all the latest thinking. An exceptional event to help build the future and discuss new challenges such as retail multi-hybridisation, the shopping experience and the reinvention of stores » According to Arnaud Gallet, Director of Paris Retail Week
8 business issues in the spotlight
- OMNICHANNEL RETAIL: Incorporating all customer touchpoints into strategies, IT and the organisation, so they interact smoothly and seamlessly.
- MARKETING: Reinventing yourself to be hyper-relevant, sharing your brand values, engaging with your audience, showcasing your product offering and optimising the customer experience across all channels using the most innovative solutions.
- LOGISTICS: Shortening delivery times, optimising the flow of goods, reclaiming our cities while taking the environmental aspect into account — there are so many distribution patterns and solutions that can help optimise customer relationships.
- CSR: Devising and implementing suitable CSR strategies.
- MARKETPLACES: Using marketplaces to increase sales and visibility. Suppliers and retailers: what are the benefits for integrating a marketplace ? Why not create your own?
- NEW PAYMENT METHODS: Redesigning tools and payment processes to open up new loyalty opportunities.
- AGILE CUSTOMER JOURNEYS: Offering a seamless, frictionless and personalised experience (online & offine) to make life easier for your customers and maximise their shopping experience.
- DATA: Collecting, qualifying and using data to meet the expectations of your prospects, visitors and customers.
New this year
The number one omnichannel retail business fair: Paris will play host to the retail ecosystem for 3 days at 3 flagship events:
- Paris Retail Week, the event for e-commerce and connected commerce professionals: 20 to 22 September 2022, Hall 4 – Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- Equipmag, the event for retail design and point-of-sale equipment professionals: 21 to 22 September 2022, Hall 5 – Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
- SIEC, the retail and commercial property trade fair: 21 to 22 September 2022, Hall 6 – Paris Expo Porte de Versailles
Practical info and 2022 Key figures
Dates: From Tuesday 20 to Thursday 22 September 2022, 9.30am - 6.30pm (5pm on Thursday).
Venue: Paris Expo Porte de Versailles - Hall 4
- + 15,500 professionals over 3 days
- + 8% of Top Buyers
- + 400 exhibitors
- + 50 plenary session speakers
- Valérie HACKENHEIMER - + 33 6 12 80 35 20 – [email protected]
- Emeline RETHORÉ - +33 6 30 61 51 67 - [email protected]
About Paris Retail Week
Paris Retail Week is the leading European event for e-commerce and connected commerce professionals. Paris Retail Week 2022 will be held from 20 to 22 September along with Equipmag and SIEC. For more than 15 years it has been helping e-commerce and connected commerce professionals to decipher trends so that they can plan ahead and find the right partners and suppliers. #ParisRetailWeek