Marc Schillaci, CEO & Co-founder Oxatis.
1. According to you, what are the main trends and innovations in your field market?
In our opinion, the main trends in e-Commerce for 2019 are:
- B2B e-Commerce
- Progressive Web Applications for Mobile
- Unified (multi-channel) e-Commerce
- Dynamic Pricing with Artificial Intelligence
- SEO: voice searching
- Social Networks: the Instagram boom
2. What are the main features of your solution and who is it made for?
Oxatis is Europe's leading SaaS e-commerce solution (based in France, UK, Spain, Italy and Germany) with over 8,500 SME customers. It aligns perfectly with the challenges of those e-merchants who make between €100K and €30M of online turnover.
Oxatis is an accredited Google Premier Partner and is recommended by Sage but also by Crédit Agricole, Crédit du Nord Group, Crédit Mutuel Group - CIC and CEPAC, the largest banks in France.
Oxatis has been listed on the Euronext Growth - ALOXA market since April 2017, acquired the French company PowerBoutique in July 2018 and the German company Channel Pilot Solutions in November 2018.
3. What represents the Paris Retail Week event for your business?
Paris Retail Week is the essential retail and e-Commerce event of the Autumn!
It is a fantastic opportunity for us to meet leads, partners, and customers, and discuss the latest trends in the sector with other market players.
Website : www.oxatis.com
Twitter : @OxatisFr