THE PARIS RETAIL AWARDS
The Paris Retail Awards help contractors and service providers to strengthen their reputation, to reward the work of the team behind a project, initiate new contacts and even raise equity, as previous winners did.
The main goal of this competition is to identify promising companies and innovations able to effectively provide solutions to issues faced by e-merchants, retailers and brands in general.
The Jury, composed of our 8 mentors, selected for their expertise on the subject, will have to select among all the projects submitted the most promising proposals in 9 categories:
- 8 winners (1 per category)
- Marketing Innovation
- New means of payment
- Supply chain
- Omnichannel commerce
- Agile customer experience
- Marketing B2B
- 1 award for startups: the Rookie Of The Year - Prize dedicated to start-ups only. Start-ups must have been founded less than 2 years ago, as from 01/04/2018
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
This Competition is free and booked for the exhibitors of Paris Retail Week who wants to present an innovation :
- One single innovation possible per company in a single category
- Exhibit at Paris Retail Week. Become an exhibitor