THE PARIS RETAIL AWARDS
The Paris Retail Awards help contractors and service providers to strengthen their reputation, to reward the work of the team behind a project, initiate new contacts and even raise equity, as previous winners did.
The main goal of this competition is to identify promising companies and innovations able to effectively provide solutions to issues faced by e-merchants, retailers and brands in general.
The Jury, composed of our 8 mentors, selected for their expertise on the subject, will have to select among all the projects submitted the most promising proposals in 8 categories (related to our 8 business issues except Marketplaces + one award for start-ups: Rookie of the Year).
⭐ AGILE CUSTOMER JOURNEY
- GK SOFTWARE SE – GK GO
- GLS FRANCE – TRACK & ENGAGE
⭐ SUPPLY CHAIN
- GDLOGISTIQUE – INTRODUIRE LA PERSONNALISATION DE PRODUITS EN OPTIMISANT SES FLUX LOGISTIQUES
- CIRCULARX – CIRCULARX
⭐ NEW PAYMENTS
- FORTAINE COLLECT – WEB TPE
⭐ OMNICHANNEL COMMERCE
- CEGID – CEGID RETAIL LIVE STORE
- FENTECH – CLAIRVOYANT
⭐ ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
- VYKING – VIRTUAL TRY-ON CHAUSSURES
Terms of participation
This Competition is free for the exhibitors of Paris Retail Week who wants to present an innovation. If you are not an exhibitor, you are still able to submit an innovation but you will need to pay a participation fee.
- If you are exhibitor, please go to your exhibitor area where you will be able to submit directly your innovation.
- If you are not an exhibitor, please contact our sales team at [email protected]
- One single innovation possible per company in a single category
- Exhibit at Paris Retail Week. Become an exhibitor
- Submission deposit until 16 August 2022
- Jury's reviews and deliberation: 6 September 2022
- Announcement of finalists: 7 September 2022