Event sponsored by EULERIAN
THE PARIS RETAIL AWARDS
The Paris Retail Awards help contractors and service providers to strengthen their reputation, to reward the work of the team behind a project, initiate new contacts and even raise equity, as previous winners did.
The main goal of this competition is to identify promising companies and innovations able to effectively provide solutions to issues faced by e-merchants, retailers and brands in general.
The Jury, composed of our 8 mentors, selected for their expertise on the subject, will have to select among all the projects submitted the most promising proposals.
For the sixth year, the Rookie Of The Year will highlight the startup of the year.
ONE CEREMONY, 9 AWARDS
- 8 winners (1 per category)
- 1 award for startups: the Rookie Of The Year - Prize dedicated to start-ups only. Start-ups must have been founded less than 2 years ago, as from 01/04/2017
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
This Competition is free and booked for the exhibitors of Paris Retail Week who wants to present an innovation :
- Marketing Innovation
- New means of payment
- Supply chain
- Omnichannel commerce
- Agile customer experience
- Data optimisation
- Marketing B2B
- Online voting by the jury : from monday 08 to tuesday 09 july
- Deliberation of the Awards : thursday 11 july
- Ceremony of the Awards : tuesday 24 september at 5.30 pm
- You have until midnight on 21 June 2019 to submit your entry
- One single innovation possible per company in a single category