The Paris Retail Awards: the show's highlight
Each year, the Paris Retail Awards reward the best retail innovations for each business issue - Omnichannel Commerce, Marketing, Logistics, CSR, Marketplaces, New Payments, Agile Customer Journey and Data.
The objective of this competition is to identify players who offer effective solutions to meet the business challenges faced by players in the retail and e-commerce sectors.
For the winners, this event is a real springboard towards notoriety, the signing of new contracts or a potential fund raising.
⭐ AGILE CUSTOMER JOURNEY
- NAIZ FIT – Size Form & Smart Catalogue
⭐ NEW PAYMENTS
- INGENICO – Solution Biométrique d'Ingenico : le paiement par les veines de la paume de la main
- POTIONS – Personnalisation de l'expérience en ligne sans cookie
- FOXINTELLIGENCE – Ecommerce Now™
⭐ OMNICHANNEL COMMERCE
- ELYN – Elyn Return Management
- PACVUE – Pacvue Commerce and Ads Integrated Suite
- EACH ONE – All-in-One : solution de recrutement inclusif destiné aux entreprises, personnes réfugiées et nouveaux arrivants
⭐ SUPPLY CHAIN
- PICKEOS – Optistock
⭐ ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
- NRICHER – Data: Offer Manager
Terms of participation
This Competition is free for the exhibitors of Paris Retail Week who wants to present an innovation. If you are not an exhibitor, you are still able to submit an innovation but you will need to pay a participation fee.
- If you are exhibitor, please go to your exhibitor area where you will be able to submit directly your innovation.
- If you are not an exhibitor, please contact our sales team at [email protected]
- One single innovation possible per company in a single category
- Submission deposit: until 24 August 2023 included
- Jury's reviews and deliberation: 5 September 2023
- Announcement of finalists: 7 September 2023
2022 Awards Results
In 2022, 8 prizes have been awarded, as well as the "Rookie Of The Year" prize which rewards the most innovative start-up.