For three days, Paris Retail Week will be organising a wide range of over 200 conferences, workshops and keynotes for visitors
To help retailers and online sellers face these challenges and spot the latest innovations, while making optimum use of visitors' time, Paris Retail Week has organised business challenges for each visitor in the company of a mentor – a key figure from the ecosystem:**
- Solutions conferences and workshops.
- Exhibitors' pitch sessions
- Innovation tours - guided visits to the trade fair - by Accenture
- Award for the most innovative exhibitor
- Lunch with "Connect" peers, hosted by the challenge mentor.
Paris Retail Week has made the visitor experience easier by dividing the 3-day trade fair into themes:
Tuesday 24 September
Business issues honored : Customer journey, Data, Payment
Wednesday 25 September:
Business issues honored : Marketing Innovation, B2B Marketing, Marketplaces
Thursday 26 September
Business issues honored : Omni channel, Supplychain