Guillaume Dorbes, CEO at AuverCloud and founder of remauth.com
According to you, what are the main trends and innovations in your field market?
Connected Internet services as used for e-commerce must increasingly reconcile two concerns that may seem antagonistic: Security and simplicity.
- Security : Press is frequently reporting cyber attacks that affect services of all sizes with often the focus on passwords which constitute the main proven vulnerability.
- Simplicity : To solve this issue, the services propose or even impose the so-called strong authentication with a second factor. The problem is that it brings complexity and confusion to the end user who already has trouble managing his/her passwords. Of course this has consequences in terms of audience and productivity.
So our challenge is to ensure that security and simplicity work together to improve the user experience and service effectiveness.
What are the main features of your solution and who is it made for?
To meet these challenges, we offer RemAuth (remauth.com), a passwordless authentication infrastructure as a Service.
RemAuth is for any service provider who wishes to implement simple and secure authentication whatever its existing system.
- Because it is password-free, RemAuth enables a very easy user experience for any connection to a service as soon as the registration. Benefits are on the one hand the reduction of losses during the registration and connection phases and on the other hand the lower support costs.
- RemAuth provides strong or even very strong security by combining a password-free process with biometric checking provided by the RemAuth Control mobile app. This app takes also care of the RemAuth Cards, which are low cost physical certificates used as additional safety factors.
- RemAuth can be integrated with any existing system thanks to its standard web API and a dashboard for Devops which enables to try the service in minutes with a free account.
What represents the Paris Retail Week event for your business?
Paris Retail Week 2017 is the first opportunity to officially launch the RemAuth Cards, our certification offer which is promoted with our brand new motto: IDENTIFY, VERIFY, CERTIFY.
It is also an opportunity to share demos of our live technology to service providers so they can appreciate the experience they can offer their users and their benefits.
Finally, it is a formidable showcase in the field of e-commerce which constitutes one of the target sectors of RemAuth.
Meet RemAuth on the stand G102 in the Startup Area at Paris Retail Week from 19 to 21 September!