Being part of the Top 5 countries exhibiting at Paris Retail Week, Belgium is looking into a strengthened representation for this 3rd edition.
This year, Paris Retail Week will host for the first time a Belgian collective participation organised by Digital Wallonia, the official banner of AWEX’ international missions.
A virtual and physical platform, place of convergence, expression and support for digital actors in Wallonia, Digital Wallonia embodies the Walloon Government's goal of making this region a place of digital excellence through its territory, its players and their practices.
The following companies have already confirmed their participation under the aegis of the pavilion:
- ATHYLA - e-marketing solutions for B2B companies and retailers
- B.H.C. - Computer services for companies
- EUROTERMINAL - Logistics, E-logistics & Supply chain
- INFINITY MOBILE - IT for Commerce
- INTERNETVISTA - Marketing, Data & Customer Relations
- Mash'n Learn - Automated Catalog - Marketing, Data & Customer Relations
- PROXISTORE - Marketing, Data & Customer Relations
- QUALIFIO - Marketing, Data & Customer Relations
- RETIS - Consulting
- SORTLIST - Consulting
- TAP TAP - IT for Commerce
- UNIVERSEM- Marketing, Data & Customer Relations
In addition, the Belgium offer is completed by individual participations of providers such as ACTITO (agile marketing automation), LANDMARK (department of BPost, in charge of international activities: logistics and communication solutions) and MOBILOSOFT (digital marketing platform (web to store).
"We are delighted with the strong presence of the Belgian offer on Paris Retail Week, marked by this first collective participation," says Sophie Lubet, Director of the Retail division at Comexposium. "The approach of Digital Wallonia, we will host with its companies, demonstrates the interest of an event such as Paris Retail Week, as place of business and exchange dedicated to the development of digital and technological ecosystems on an European scale".