Alexandre Mayaud - CEO Keyneosoft
1. According to you, what are the main trends and innovations in your field market?
2018 is not about digital retail revolution, but of its acceleration... and that changes everything! If we get some perspective, we observe 3 trends:
- Frictionless commerce : no more waiting in long checkout lines, out-of-stock management, sales assistants' availability, multiple and immediate modes of delivery. All of this is well underway.
- The point of sale is becoming more and more a media in its own right, in its experiential dimension: it is as true for Amazon Books or the Dyson shop in New York, as in the Boulanger "Comptoirs" or the new Sephora concept stores in France where digital remains a means more than an end in itself.
- Finally, we see the Artificial Intelligence, a concept very much in vogue in 2017, really starting to be implemented, on the web but also in the points of sale, foreshadowing the smart store of tomorrow. Tomorrow, AI will enable us to send the right offer, at the right price, to the right customer and at the right time.
2. What are the main features of your solution and who is it made for?
For 10 years, we have been offering solutions that make it easier to buy and sell in stores thanks to digital (product range extension, vendor tablet, mobile checkout, mobile self-checkout, ...). In September 2018 we launch a new solution called "Smart Offers" which revolutionizes the concept of commercial offers for retailers. Traditional approaches to commercial offers are no longer appealing to customers, and they can prove deadly for retailers.
With Smart Offers, we offer retailers an engine to create contextualized commercial offers. It means that depending on the time, the channel, the point of sale (a store), the rush hours, the weather, the inventory, the seasonality or the life cycle of a product, they will be able to generate their own commercial offers - the right price in a given context. And this through a channel the most adapted for the customer depending on the purchase context (email, sms, web but also during his shopping journey in-store on the vendor tablet, a screen, electronic tags, customers' mobile...)
The solution can be coupled with CRM or recommendation tools already in place, in order to offer both contextualized and personalized offers. More specifically, we are in contact with representatives and stakeholders of various sectors of activity, who imagine use cases adapted to the specific nature of their business: this topic is of interest to distributors of multimedia products as well as to clothing brands and large food distribution chains.
3. What represents the Paris Retail Week event for your business?
In this context of acceleration of the retail transformation, beyond the trends to capture, this annual rendez-vous is an opportunity for retailers to discover new solutions that can be implemented on their various sales channels. We are pleased to meet there the digital managers, but not only... There are a lot of fruitful exchanges with representatives of various departments: marketing, network, information system, general management ... This year, Paris Retail Week also hosts the Equipmag show, that puts the spotlight on the topics related to the connected store. We are very proud to have been selected as the finalist of the Paris Retail Awards for our mobile checkout and self-checkout solution!
Twitter : twitter.com/keyneosoft
Linkedin : linkedin.com/company/keyneosoft
Facebook : facebook.com/Keyneosoft/